Monday, October 04, 2010

Moving Forward

excerpt from google photos
Soon I will be selling all my stuffs. It is not a sad thing but its for me, moving forward for a new chapter of my life. :) I will keep you all posted where will I upload it so you can view it and if you want something you can buy it. 

I usually give out my stuffs for free. My friends & my cousins always waiting for me to clean out my closet because most of them i just used once and some still has tags on them. :D But now, I decided to sell it in a reasonable price and the money I will have is what I will use for starting a new life with him. <3 Definitely for a cause. 

I will be home on 27 Oct and I'll start sorting my things and will update you as soon as possible. Till then ... 

HUGS and KISSES --- moi

No comments:

Post a Comment