Thursday, October 07, 2010

Mochi


I tasted it first time when our flatmate in Singapore had a visitor from Japan and gave us this green marshmallowie like bun. At first I don't want to get one because it doesn't look so appetizing to me but since kuya flatmate (let us just keep his name like that) insisted me to try it and he said it is delicious I grabbed one then took a bite. LOL! first bite I was begging kuya flatmate again if I can get two more. Ayoko nga kase! haha! :P I asked what it is called but I am not really paying attention because I just want to get two more. Just for conversation sake. Hihi! I'm not matakaw naman kase (smallest voice mode). LOL! (ang arte!)

Then, I started asking and asking my friend/roommate where to buy those and then will say again... ate! ang sarap! (sis! it is so delicious) like ten times and good thing she is patient and just smiled at me everytime. Haha!

I stayed in my friend's house in LA. She cooked me dinner and after that asked me if I want any dessert and I was like maski ano (anything). Try this one Mochi ice cream and then when I saw it I was like... it looks familiar. Then I am trying to recall where I saw it, then I remembered that's the one! What is this again? Mochi? then I got so hyper and shared to my friend that I tasted like this but its not ice cream and I didn't know there's different flavors (strawberry, vanilla & etc) and asked where she bought it. Haha! She said its the same thing, ADDICT!

Haha! And yes I am addicted to it. Actually I am eating Mochi right now while writing this! It's really addictive! :P Go and try one!

PS
Where can we buy like this in Manila? Hope its not that pricey. :/

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment