Wednesday, May 12, 2010

JetBlue Airlines - Cheap, Comfortable & Spacious



I know that I am not paying for my trips but I do comparative study & brain bleeding research. For what? to present to the one who sponsor my trips. Yeah! I know, but presenting it to my sponsor is like major thesis defense, sometimes you just want to say - fine! fail me! Lol. But I won't do that I want to travel. That's why instead of ranting & murmuring; I just enjoy it. By the way, my sponsor is my dad. I know! He raised us like this -you  can't get what you want with just one snap.




What point I am driving at? I found a great deal & defended my research well. I was able to visit New York City the second time around. Woohoo! Sweet! Thanks to JetBlue! (http://www.jetblue.com) Our ticket was really cheap, the seats are huge & comfortable and you even have enough leg room. Cheers to JetBlue. Had a great time in New York.

Posted is our JetBlue ticket of 2009 December. Details of our flight - San Diego (SAN) to New York (JFK) and vice versa.

Thanks to JetBlue Airlines again for flying us to NYC and back to San Diego. Until next time.

PS

The price is for 3 pax & it is roundtrip ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment