Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Cafe Mediterranean


Sunday means eating out with the whole family. I came from a big family. Literally! From choosing where to eat to where to seat is really an effort for us. Oh well! its really getting used to it and we learned to enjoy it. High five! :p


I always get to choose where to eat maybe because I am always away and just this Sunday I wanted to eat "Sinigang sa Bayabas" at Cafe Adriatico but all of them wants to eat Mediterranean food. :( All of them against me. They were like... "lagi kami kumakain dun pag wala ka". Ugh! Mga ma-pang asar! Lol! So, rarahrah! they won. We had lunch at The Cafe Mediterranean.

Honestly, I don't like the food there because its too tasty for me that makes me don't want to eat. They have panini, gyros and etc. I always order gyros or kebab with rice. I never bother to check what else on their menu until just this Sunday I decided to try different order. Aha! They got Beef Kebab Pizza no second thoughts - "Boss! one order of Beef kebab Pizza, please!".  *grins*


It was soooo delicious! First bite? yum! I was lost for words. It was my first time to taste kebab pizza, I know its always match with prata bread. I am delightfully happy with my order. Yey! The next time we'll go there I know what to eat and I'll definitely try what else on their menu. 


Try it! and oh! one more thing... don't forget to put on your kebab pizza their special garlic sauce. Superb! 


xoxo   - http://www.thecafemediterranean.com/index.htm

2 comments: