Friday, October 14, 2011

Master Cuts in Pittsburgh (the Mall at Robinsons)

NEVER TRY THEIR SERVICE (THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER BUT ANGER)

I got my hair cut yesterday and for 27 years of my life this is the first time I left the Salon feeling so Ugly and really ticked off!!!! I should have followed my guts to walk out from that salon the moment I interact with their receptionist. She just asked for my name & after she wrote it, she just said she'll be here in a minute not even looking in my eye then she did her own thing. I was standing their in the receiving area for one or two minutes already she didn't even told me that they have waiting area!!! RUDE!!! their waiting area that you won't be able to see anymore because of those hair products that they are selling!!! Urghh!!! I get so teary in anger when I remember this!!!

And the next thing I know... She will be the one to cut my hair!!! I paid $16.98 for the hair cut & I didn't know that literally they will just cut your hair without washing it!!! DANG!!! Their Marketing is so pathetic & stupid!!! Or she should have asked me if I want additional services so that I'll experience full customer service satisfaction!!!! But she doesn't care!!!! She even bad mouth their clients to her collegue in front of us!!!

HORRIBLE!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!! The only thing I am so thankful that I just let her trim my long hair & didn't trust her to style my hair!!! She just trim it which my mom can do for me!!! I even told her that it is already heavy & as a hairdresser she should know that she needs to do trimming inside so it won't be thick but will be of the same length I want!!!!

$16 is not worth it!!!! I would never ever as in NEVEEEEERRRRR go to MASTER CUTS!!!!! WORST!!!

I never blog saying UGLY things, but it should ring a bell to all of you that this Master Cuts pushed me to!!! Because they are TERRIBLE in every aspect!!!! I don't like them!!!

Lesson learned. I'd rather go to old salons who can take care of me and give full service than like Master Cuts who don't know how to treat their customers right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment