Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Grecian Gray Cocktail Dress (You can have it)

GRECIAN GRAY COCKTAIL DRESS
Approx Measurement:-
Length:- 38"
Armpit to armpit:- 14.5"
Fabric:- CHIFFON


DETAILS

Price:- USD80.00
Shipping:- USD5.00

Shipping:-
Will ship it via USPS after payment is posted. Tracking number will be provided. I only ship in USA.
 
Returns:-
I don't accept return as I am confident all my items are in great condition before I list them.
Please don't hesitate to inform me / comment if you have any questions. Thanks for visitng my page. 

Payments:-


I accept PAYPAL.

1 comment:

  1. Therefore glad I found your website searching for shoes.
    This is great information and nice collection wonderfull dress at any given time when the internet is full
    of falsehoods. Keep up the task in "Link to another good article from Allen Wright" and that i can
    come back often.
    sexy tops

    ReplyDelete